A throwback to carefree decadence, the boutique lounge, WALL at W South Beach, has proven to be an impenetrably exclusive boite in the heart of South Beach..
» show more
Get past the velvet ropes, walk through the beveled bronze doors, breeze past the champagne-swilling fashionable types and gaze upon the iconic interior design of Studio B’s Anna Busta. The gold-and-black motif oozes glamour and edge, captivating and seducing with dark and textured walls.
WALL’s unique and open design allows for a constant flow of club-goers and encourages dancing.
The DJ booth is optimally located in center of room facing main bar. Central area features two signature gold leather couches arranged in easily accessible rows. Back bar displays feature large LED backlit picture frames made from mirror incorporating venue’s signature diamond motif into the space.
Wall’s left the mixology-style drinks to W’s Living Room lobby bar, and has opted for a more straightforward booze selection featuring bottle service on staples. Plus Gran Patron Platinum, Johnnie Blue and brigade of champagnes like Louis Roederer and Perrier-Jouet Rose in a Jeroboam, which is the size of two Magnums — hefty guns like the two Brothers once had, before they ran out of juice.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» show less
WHAT to know
Music: Deep House, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 10-30min
Attire: Classy, Upscale
Price: $$$-$$$$ (Pricey)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
WHERE to go
WALL @ W South Beach
2201 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Wall Lounge is located in W South Beach Hotel; at 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- Because it’s a smaller venue, it’s more exclusive.
- Great place for celeb sightings – a ton of celebs stay at the W and party at WALL.
- Admission: General admission usually $20. During the week, WALL hosts number of events that don’t have a cover charge.
- If you are staying at the hotel; then you can usually get in for free as long as you arrive early.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks and shots are roughly $12 apiece, beers $10. Bottles start at $400.
- Best nights to go: Fridays & Saturdays are both good.
- Best table location: WALL itself is small — so any table will be close to action.
- Parking: You can either valet your car at the hotel or self-park. Valet starts at $30.
- Coat Check: No.
- Accepts Apple Pay: Yes.
HOW to dress
Dress code at Wall Lounge is strict so you better bring your A-game and dress to impress. People tend to dress upscale and trendy.
Ladies, throw on your little black dress with highest heels. Flats and sandals are not allowed.
Gentlemen, be clothed in either dark jeans with no rips or dress pants, with a collared shirt or dress shirt. Don’t even think about putting on anything sports related. Bouncers will deny you if you aren’t following the dress code, so be sure to follow the rules.