The W South Beach offers an exquisitely hip pool, party-ready rooms and it-place bars and restaurants. The WET outdoor heated pool & lounge with a swanky rollicking vibe is anything but calm; Mini WET is a more tranquil pool.
» read more
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team will take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Give us a call, quick and easy, at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Edm, Open format
Best for: Groups, Couples
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Level of difficulty: Depends on talent booked and day of week
Average Line: 10-25min
Attire: Casual Swimwear
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
1:00PM – 7:00PM
WHERE to go
W South Beach
2201 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: The W South Beach hotel is located at 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- You’ve probably witnessed the W pool scene providing a common backdrop for movies and TV shows like HBO’s Ballers last summer.
- There are poolside bungalows of 3-stories aka the one seen on the HBO series “Entourage.”
- WET also provides an exciting nightlife atmosphere.
- Two excellent restaurants include fine-dining Chinese and American.
- Resort fee covers Wi-Fi, beach chairs, and fitness classes.
- Pool loungers go quickly in the high season.
- Both the pool and beach are full service and offer a select menu of small, healthy bites and signature cocktails.
- Poolside day beds are available to guests for a minimum food & beverage spend.
- There’s also a smaller, semi-private pool area surrounded by hedges open to guests 21 and up.
- Hip hotel in South Beach offering direct beach access.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-$20 for mixed drinks / cocktails and $96-$150 for pitchers. $7-$10 for Beers. Bottles start at $250 & goes up from there.
- Drink Recommendation: WET Party Punch for $150. Includes: Belvedere Vodka, Watermelon Juice, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Served in a Watermelon.
- When to go: Friday & Saturdays.
- Lounge Chairs available on a first-come first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
- Daybed reservations: $150/day ($225/day during weekend & holiday season). There are 9 Daybeds available around perimeter of pool.
- Cabana reservations: 100 sq feet inside and are $350/day ($550/day during weekends & holiday season). Includes 2 lounge chairs, sofa, mini fridge, flat screen TV and safe, 4 Fiji Water & 2 Perrier Water.
- The WOW Cabana: 200 sq feet inside and is $550/day ($750/day during weekends and $1000/day holiday season). Includes 6 lounge chairs, sofa, mini fridge, flat screen TV, safe, 4 Fiji Water & 2 Perrier Water.
- The WET pool typically has loud music pumping through the day, often by DJ, which may disturb some peace-seeking visitors.
- Parking: Valet parking only (daily fee).
- Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
W South Beach Hotel
Daring, glam and provocative … A cutting-edge oasis in the cosmopolitan heart of South Beach — this luxury oceanfront W Hotel reinvents resort aesthetic with pampering service at their outdoor pool, WET.
» read more
This oceanfront property will be your playground. Dine in style at The Dutch, a roots-inspired American concept by Andrew Carmellini, or the famed Mr Chow, serving authentic Beijing cuisine with a side of glamour. Mix and mingle at Living Room Bar, where you can listen to live music and enjoy a handcrafted cocktail (or two). Take a dip at our WET pool, surrounded by beautiful people and luxe cabanas, or soak up the sun on our private beach. Find pure Bliss in our signature spa, get FIT, or play a game on our rooftop HOOPS and SWING courts.
» read less