This two-room house and techno joint is a clubbing institution on Miami Beach. The kitschy decor and freaky clientele make it feel like an out-of-hand house party (which might explain the astro-turf carpeting in the backyard).
Treehouse regularly hosts Romanian minimal house stars such as Rhadoo, Raresh, Praslea as well as artists like Cassy, Matt Tolfrey and Scuba.
» read more
WHAT to know
Music: Techno, Trance, Deep House
Best for: House Music Lovers
Attire: Hipster, Casual
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Average Line: 10-30min
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
11:00PM – 5:00AM
WHERE to go
323 23rd St
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Treehouse Miami is located at 323 23rd St.
- Treehouse features mostly deep house and techno.
- 6000 sq ft of Dance Space.
- EAW & Bassmaxx Sound System.
- Full LED and Moving Lighting Systems.
- 600 Person Capacity.
- Three (3) Full Service Bars.
- Three (3) Separate and Distinct Rooms.
- Two (2) Rooms with Separate Sound Systems.
- VIP Seating & Tables (up to 20 sections).
- Admission: Treehouse charges a cover of $10-$40 depending on DJ talent / entertainment booked.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $10-$15 for mixed drinks.
- Best table location: The indoor dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
- Best nights to go: Fridays & Saturdays are best.
- Outdoor Seating: Yes. There is a large outdoor patio with seating.
- Parking: Street and parking lot.
- Coat Check: No.
- Smoking: Yes. Outdoor Area / Patio Only.
- Offers Military Discount: Yes.
HOW to dress
Strict dress code is not enforced at Treehouse. Come as you are; ready to dance!!