The Hangar is Downtown Miami’s most versatile contemporary event space.
This midsize live-performance venue has a killer light show and sound system. The open warehouse-like space includes a stage, plenty of dance floor, and a range of seating options.
» read more
WHAT to know
Music: All Genres
Best for: Live Bands
Average Line: 10-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Depends on Event
WHERE to go
60 NE 11th St
Miami, FL 33132
- Location: The Hangar is located in Downtown next to Space.
- This venue features live band performances regularly.
- The Hangar is a mid-sized venue space.
- There are 2 rooms – main room and terrace, with two different DJs spinning.
- Average wait times totally depend on the night and what time it is. If you arrive at around 11 when the club opens there will generally be no wait, but as the night goes on the line typically gets longer and longer. Because space is open until 4 PM the next day, you’ll often see lines outside even at 7 or 8 AM.
- Admission: The Hangar charges a cover of around $20 on most nights.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $10-$20 for cocktails.
- Best table location: The dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
- Best nights to go: Nights with big names are the best. Usually Fridays and Saturdays.
- Parking: Street parking is available in the area.
- Smoking: Yes.
- Coat Check: Yes.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes recommended for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). Unless you’re a celebrity – in that case you can dress however you please.