Set atop the revamped Townhouse hotel in South Beach, The Cape boho-chic rooftop boasts reimagined cocktail classics by mixologist Brian Griffiths (Broken Shaker), along with hard-to-find bottled and draft beers. The Miami beach bungalow setting is decorated with pastel furnishings, string lights and a lighthouse serving as the bar.
» read more
Beach bungalow inspired décor perfectly accented by panoramic views of South Beach, create an alluring atmosphere for all guests. Offering a welcoming environment to locals and tourists, The Cape trades the traditional high-end bottle service that lines Collins avenue for intelligent cocktails and rare bottled and draft beers.
Geared towards welcoming a vast array of clientele, the mood of each evening is set to a carefully curated playlist containing everyone’s favorites from Reggae to indie rock. In addition, The Cape brings sbe’s signature service, atmosphere and offerings to guests without the velvet rope.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Couples, Groups
Average Line: 20-40 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Hipster, Trendy
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Sunday
7:00PM – 2:00AM
WHERE to go
Townhouse Hotel Rooftop
150 20th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: The Cape is located atop of Townhouse Miami Beach Hotel — just 2min walk from the beach and 3min walk from Bass Museum of Art.
- Curated craft cocktails and rare beers.
- With a trendy yet relaxed and casual vibe, Cape at the Townhouse rooftop is always a great choice for a chill night with friends.
- Apart from great drinks you can also expect a friendly service and great views over South Beach.
- Sometimes the rooftop also host events with live music and DJs, turning the atmosphere up to a lot more vibrant.
- Good For Happy Hour: Yes.
- There’s a large, glowing ‘YO’ sign that makes for a great photo op.
- Bohemian-inspired design set to eclectic music playlist.
- 5th floor rooftop experience overlooking Collins Ave.
- Admission: The Cape does not have a cover charge.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $13 for cocktails; $250-500 for bottles. $300 for Apothecary Service Large Format Table Side Service, serves up to 20 guests.
- Drink Recommendation: Cake By The Ocean. For the best cake you ever drank, take in equal parts of cocktail and frosting-like egg white foam in each sip. Effen Vodka, lemon juice, housemade sour orange oleo saccharum and raspberry peach foam.
- Best table location: The rooftop tables are the best tables in the house.
- Best nights to go: Thu, Fri, Sat.
- Outdoor Seating: Yes. There is a large outdoor patio with seating.
- Parking: Valet as well as limited street parking available.
- Coat Check: No.
- Smoking: Yes. Outdoor Area / Patio Only.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).