Experience a day of fun in the sun at The Confidante, one of Miami Beach’s hottest hotels. This paradise setting includes chic pool and cocktail scene inclusive of a tropical garden with gorgeous scenery.
» read more
Saturday and Sunday afternoons, catch DJs spinning poolside in the hotel’s laid-back Backyard & enjoy local sweets from Cielito Artisan Pops; complete with cocktail pairings.
For ultimate luxury & comfort, reserve a poolside cabana or stylish built-in bungalow with a personalized attendant. The Confidante is the perfect spot for an idyllic and blissful “daycation” in the Miami sunshine. Plus hanging here won’t burn a hole in your wallet.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Top40, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Level of difficulty: Easy
Average line: 10-30min
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Saturday & Sundays
2:00PM – 10:00PM
WHERE to go
The Confidante hotel
4041 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Every Saturday, this is where you’ll sip rose, dance to the DJ, eat burgers and brush up on your cannonball technique.
- Location: The Confidante is located at 4041 Collins Avenue in Miami, FL — between 40th and 41st Sts.
- Why go? If you’re looking for a chill and highly Instagrammable pool day.
- Pool and beach lounge chairs are not reserved and are first come, first serve.
- Admission: The Confidante does not charge a cover to access the pool.
- How to get in: This is one of the few Miami Beach hotels with pools that are free and open to the public. You can literally just walk on in. So do that, and then order lots of Rosé. Namely because they’re on special for $40 a bottle during the summer.
- Poolside Amenities: You can rent a special floatie (unicorn, rainbow and more) to use while you swim. Some come with bottles of rosé or prosecco too.
- Food and drink service are both available at the pool and beach.
- Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
The Dress Code
- Dress code best described as trendy swimwear.
- Pool/ swimwear attire required for all. No jerseys. No baggy clothing, jeans, long socks, sweats, gym shorts or rolled-up pants. No attire promoting drug use.
- The following items are prohibited: Outside food or beverage, video/professional cameras, chains or chain wallets, audio recording device, fireworks/ explosives, pets, camelbacks, knives/ weapons, blankets, drugs or drug paraphernalia, sharpie/markers, stuffed animals.
- Management reserves right to deny entry at their discretion for any reason (over-intoxicated, attire, etc).