Studio 23 STUDIO 23 is a multi-purpose production venue catered to photographers, film directors, private events and corporate bookings.
» read more
At Studio 23, we strive to provide you with an unforgettable experience. From our various venue space options to our full marketing and production services, we want you and every person who attends your event to be thoroughly impressed. We go above and beyond to accommodate your needs and we ensure to adjust our venue to YOUR event or project preferences.
Studio 23 is 100% customizable. In addition to a variety of unique space options, the venue has a full service kitchen, projector options and state-of-the-art lighting, sound and visuals. Studio 23 prides itself on continuous outstanding service and has event planners, production coordinators and staffing available.
Studio 23 also maintains an in-house DJ and production director, as well as partnerships with live entertainment vendors and catering companies.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Top40, Edm
Best for: Groups
Average Line: 10-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
WHERE to go
247 23rd St
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Studio 23 is located in the heart of South Beach; at 247 23rd Street.
- Studio 23 is a multipurpose venue and a nightclub.
- Hookah is available here.
- There are 3 private VIP rooms and a conference room on top of the main room.
- Studio 23 features mostly top 40, with a mix of EDM and hip hop.
- Admission: Studio 23 does not charge a cover on most nights.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-$20 for cocktails. Bottles start at $375 & goes up from there.
- Best table location: The VIP rooms are the best tables in the house.
- Best nights to go: Weekends are the best.
- Parking: Street and parking lot.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes recommended for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). Unless you’re a celebrity – in that case you can dress however you please.