Story Nightclub is a unique destination for consumers looking for an unparalleled, high energy nightlife experience.
The 27,000 sq foot space is equipped with a state-of-the art Infinite Hybrid sound. Its concert style lighting and visuals stand bigger and bolder than the competition.
» read more
Story’s in-house production & design team transforms the venue on a nightly basis into an extravagant circus style setting — where nothing is shocking.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: HipHop, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 15-30min
Attire: Trendy, Classy
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
WHERE to go
136 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Story is located at 136 Collins Avenue, between 1st and 2nd, in Miami Beach, FL.
- 18,000 sq feet of lounge and dance floor space.
- Main floor, stage and balcony accommodates up to 1000 guests.
- State-of-the-art sound system by Dynacord.
- Soaring projection-mapped stage area.
- State-of-the-art lighting & Sound System.
- Fully equipped DJ booth.
- Four full service bars.
- Exclusive valet service.
- Private VIP entrance.
- Story typically plays a mix of EDM and hip hop.
- Story will host anywhere from the hottest EDM acts including Alesso, AN21 and Green Velvet, or play host to the latest hip hop heavy hitters like Wale & more.
- For the ultimate dance club in Miami, look no further than STORY Nightclub.
- Admission: General admission is usually $20-40 depending on the DJ.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks and shots are roughly $12 apiece, beers $10. Bottles start at $275.
- The cheapest offered is $500 for one (1) bottle. You have to know somebody or have booked a table there before. Mid-tier tables will run about $3,000.
- Best nights to go: Fridays & Saturdays are both good.
- Outdoor Seating: No.
- Parking: There is on-site valet and street parking in the area. You can also find local parking lots ranging from $10-15 depending on the night.
- Coat Check: No.
- Google 360 Tour: Click HERE.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress. Miami clubs run a strict door policy, with guys expected to wear a button down shirt, dress pants or dark jeans and shoes. No ripped jeans, shorts, polo shirts, T shirts or tennis shoes are permitted.