A favorite among Miami locals, Shore Club South Beach offers a lush, poolside escape. Sip on salacious libations while lounging on sexy daybeds. Or opt for a bit more privacy with a cabana. Chill lounge tunes begin at 1-8pm, Sundays.
» read more
Shore Club is about hanging out, taking it in and making the scene. Each week features something new with specialty cocktails, buzz-worthy DJs during Ocho Hour, and featured guests. This SoBe super-hot spot will match any mood at any time within deeply sensual background of the colorful tropical gardens.
One of the biggest dilemmas you will encounter at the Shore Club is deciding which of the two elevated infinity-edge pools to dive into first. The answer depends upon your personality.
If you are more of a laid-back lounger, you’ll likely pick the pool that’s closest to the hotel. With giant tufted beds, and a light and airy aesthetic inspired by classic all-white Miami minimalism, the vibe whispers relaxation. If you are more adventuresome, chances are you’ll dip your toes into the pool that’s closest to the beach.
Near the shore, you will spot banana boats and Jet Skis zooming across the horizon. Located between the two pools and draped with sheer curtains is Rumbar, where you’ll get the best of both worlds.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team will take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Deep House
Best for: Groups, Couples
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Level of difficulty: Nonguests must buy day pass to access
Average Line: 10-25min
Attire: Trendy Swimwear
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
WHERE to go
Shore Club SoBe
1901 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Shore Club is located oceanfront on Collins Avenue at 19th St; just steps from the excitement and shopping of the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, South Beach nightlife and Espanola Way.
- What is it? One of SoBe’s most popular pool parties returns for the summer, opening its two infinity-edge pools to hotel guests and locals willing to drop cash on a daybed.
- Why go? Shore Club’s splash zone is far-reaching and includes the hotel’s pool-facing Mexican restaurant, Diez y Seis. Guests who’d rather eat than blow their money on a daybed can book a brunch reservation and find their way to the pool post-feast.
- How to get in: Day pass starts at $30/person available HERE online. Includes pool chair, towels, access to main pool and back pool as well as hot-tub. *Prices are subject to change depending on demand, availability and seasonality.
- Over 70 different rums at Shore Club’s Rumbar.
- Posh rooftop spa.
- In terms of lounging, people-watching, partying, and poolside glitz, the Shore Club ranks among the ultimate South Beach adult playgrounds; attracting a sexier, younger crowd.
- A happening pool scene; so it can be noisy, especially at night.
- The Beach is easily accessed directly from pools, offering variety of water sports like jet skis, banana boats and parasailing.
- Both the pool and beach are full service and offer a select menu of small, healthy bites and signature cocktails.
- Poolside day beds are available to guests for a minimum food & beverage spend.
- Three bars, including a beautiful outdoor garden lounge.
- Hip hotel in South Beach offering direct beach access.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay around $14 for cocktails and $50-$75 for pitchers. Non-alcoholic drinks at $7-$10. $11-$14 for wine. Bottles start at $200 & goes up from there.
- When to go: Sundays. The action gets going at 1PM and continues until the sun goes down, complete with the requisite daybeds and poolside drinks that make a Miami pool party.
- Daybed pool reservations start at $400 & goes up from there. Must be 21+ to attend.
- If shade is more your thing, opt for brunch at Shore Club’s pool-facing Mexican restaurant Diez y Seis, taking in the pool party sights while sampling stuff from their mezcal cart.
- For a less casual meal, guests can choose from the South Beach outpost of Nobu or casual Italian fare at Terrazza.
- Parking: Valet parking available as well as street parking is available near hotel.
- Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Shore Club South Beach
South Beach party animal with a sprawling club and bumping pool scene. A buzzy vibe anchored by a playfully louche poolscape featuring cabanas and large daybeds that plays host to weekend pool parties.
» read more
Shore Club’s two elevated infinity edge pools are among SoBe’s most popular hot-spots. Featuring relaxed lounging areas with enormous custom tufted beds covered in hand-painted pillows & large painted throws by artists Izhar Patkin & Kim MacConnel.
The Beach is easily accessed directly from the pools; offering a variety of water sports (e.g. jet skis, banana boats, parasailing). Both pool and beach are full service and offer select menu of small, healthy bites and signature cocktails.
Guests get full access to pool and beach chairs, first-come, first-serve. Poolside day beds available to guests for a minimum food & beverage spend — based on a normal day; not applicable for special events and or holidays.
Centrally located between the pools and surrounded by white sheer curtains, Rumbar offers 75 different rums in an intimate space, while Sandbar, located in its own private setting in the sand, lends itself to smaller private parties and gatherings.
» read less