Located at 1 Ocean Drive, Nikki Beach Miami Beach has established itself as the quintessential South Beach landmark and luxury beach club since its inception in 1998.
» read more
Open daily — jetsetters, celebs, socialites and Miami locals flock to Nikki Beach to soak up sun on luxurious day beds while enjoying lunch and creative cocktails.
Their extensive menu spans dishes representative of all countries where Nikki Beach is located around the world including healthful salads, innovative sushi rolls, freshly caught seafood entrees and slow-roasted free range rotisserie chicken.
On the weekends, the scene is about live entertainment and happy music from resident and guest DJs. Plus, this beach club is also the ultimate venue for private parties and celebrations of any size.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Edm, Deep House
Best for: Any Occasion
Average Line: 10-30min
Attire: Upscale Swimwear
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Fri-Sun: 11AM -12AM
WHERE to go
Nikki Beach Miami
1 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Nikki Beach is located in South Beach on Ocean Drive and 1st Street.
- CLICK TO WATCH video teaser.
- First and original luxury beach club concept combines elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one destination.
- Called the “Sexiest Place on Earth,” by London Observer and recently earning the coveted #1 spot on Travel Channel’s World’s Sexiest Beach Bars list.
- The Scene: From DJs to live musicians, Nikki Beach is a dance around in your bikini type of place. The crowd is much more upscale and laid back than typical Miami club or pool party. It’s a perfect spot for bachelorette parties or other special occasions.
- Hookah: Yes. Available Saturdays and Sundays.
- Reserving a daybed or cabana is a must!
- Daybeds: $350min +tax/tip for party of 4.
- Cabanas: $750min +tax/tip for party of 10.
- DJs play mix of electronic, deep house and chill beach grooves setting perfect mood to enjoy your Sunday.
- Admission: Nikki Beach does not charge cover except for special events.
- Drink Prices: $13 for frozen drinks. Specialty Cocktails at $15/glass, $58/pitcher and $300/bowl (serves 10). $25 for Carafe of Sangria. Bottles start at $300 & up.
- Best table location: Depends on group size. If large group of 8-10 people; then a cabana is always best.
- When to go: Fridays and Saturdays are best.
- Parking: There is on-site valet and parking lots nearby ranging from $5 to $15 depending on the day.
The Dress Code
Swimwear highly encouraged. Euro shorts are okay. NO speedos/ banana hammocks. NO jerseys/ sportswear, etc.