Sundays at Mondrian Hotel South Beach are all about the Sunshine Vibes, a reggae inspired pool party overlooking the City of Miami and Biscayne Bay. Music starts at 1pm and with a cabana or daybed reservation, your place in the sun is guaranteed!
» read more
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: mostly House/Edm
Best for: Groups, Couples
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Level of difficulty: Must spend $50min food/drink
Average Line: 10-30min
Attire: Trendy Swimwear
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Saturday & Sundays
12:00PM – 7:00PM
WHERE to go
Mondrian SoBe Hotel
1100 West Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Mondrian Beach Club at Mondrian SoBe Hotel is located at 1701 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL.
- It’s open to parties of two on a first-come, first-served basis Mon–Fri. Hotel guests get priority and nonguests must spend at least $50 on food and drinks.
- The stylish, off-the-beach Mondrian South Beach may lack the hyped-up clubber-clientele of its South Beach siblings, the Delano and Shore Club, but its still a party-centric pick.
- The indoor/indoor Mondrian Bar and weekend pool parties draw well-heeled singles.
- The poolside lounge chairs are on a first come, first serve basis — arrive early to snag a spot.
- Any day of the week, you can find a daybed for up to six people for $750, and if you’re feeling luxe, splurge for a cabana ($1,000) to accommodate up to 10.
- Come here for sunset views over the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami.
- Designed by Marcel Wanders, the visionary style pays homage to Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
- Poolside food and drink service from Mondrian Cafeé.
- On Sundays at 10AM, enjoy a complimentary yoga with Tropical Vinyasa. Hotel guests & locals welcome!
- Food Recommendation: Coconut shrimp is a must!
- Indulge in the delicious fare created by our Executive Chef available from 11AM–6PM.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $16 for mixed drinks / cocktails and $6-$10 for Non-Alcoholic. Beers at $7-$8 and $30-$35 for Beer Buckets. Bottles at $175-$700.
- Happy Hour Specials: Yes. Small bites and various cocktails, $9 all items on Sun-Fri 5-8PM.
- When to go: Saturdays and Sundays. DJs spin house music poolside every Saturday and Sunday beginning around 1PM.
- Parking: Valet parking is available.
- Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Mondrian South Beach Hotel
Sip creatively-named signature cocktails with an Insta-worthy backdrop – Happy Hour at the poolside bar just so happens to fall during sunset.
» read more
The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere — guests walk through grand entryway appointed w/ custom design furniture, lighting & accent pieces, evoking Wanders’ design homage of “Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.”
Upon entering the soaring lobby, floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of room – an iconic, signature “floating staircase.” Black & gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shape lights add touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy amazing views.
» read less