Like partying with celebrities? Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Diddy, Jay Z, Kanye West and entire Miami Heat team all love the glittering LIV Nightclub groove palace.
If stars are in town — from Bieber to Future — chances are they’ll stop by LIV. It’s world famous. It’s in movies. It’s the quintessential South Beach bottle-service joint. And we all know that’s the truth.
» read more
LIV at Fontainebleau, consistently ranked one of the top nightlife venues in the world, reopened after a $10M renovation to kick off the club’s 10th season. With 18000+ sq feet of striking architecture, soaring ceilings, vibrant lighting and its iconic dome; LIV continues to set the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience.
LIV’s footprint stands in the home of world-renowned Tropigala Lounge, known in 50’s & 60’s as La Ronde Room. Frank Sinatra was the first to illuminate the stage, followed by the likes of Sammy Davis Jr., Ann Miller, Elvis Presley and Tony Bennet. LIV has once again made the space an epicenter for style, fame and glamour.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: HipHop, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20-45min
Attire: Upscale, Dressy
Price: $$$$ (Ultra High-End)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
WHERE to go
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Location: LIV Nightclub is located at the Fontainebleau Hotel; at 4441 Collins Ave.
- LIV is one of the hottest, if not THE hottest nightspot in Miami. If you had to choose one nightclub in Miami to visit; LIV would be it.
- 18,000-SF, of lounge and dance floor space.
- Main floor, stage and balcony ACCOMMODATES up to 1,200 guests.
- State-of-the-art sound system by Dynacord.
- Soaring projection-mapped stage area.
- State-of-the-art lighting & Sound.
- Well-kept and clean bathrooms (a nightclub rarity).
- ‘Spider’ featuring over 400+ individual screens.
- Fully equipped DJ booth.
- Four full service bars.
- Private VIP entrance.
- LIV on Friday: Hip-hop and top hits music, the performer is usually a new artist or an old school artist. Mostly a touristy crowd with lots of promoter tables.
- LIV on Saturday: EDM music usually with a popular DJ. 50/50 tourist and local crowd.
- LIV on Sunday: All Hip-Hop and rap music usually a well-known/relevant rapper or artist will host or perform. Mostly a local Miami crowd as well as out-of-towners. A mix of good looking locals, rappers, and athletes. Sundays are usually the venue’s busiest and most packed night.
- If you’re looking to get a table on a Friday or Saturday, be prepared to pay big bucks as it hosts some of the biggest names including Cedric Gervais, Kaskade, Bingo Players, and more.
- Plan accordingly and purchase pre-sale tickets in advance to keep cost down.
- Admission: General admission varies; depending on DJ talent/ entertainment booked and night, ranging from $30-$80.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks and shots are roughly $16 apiece, beers $10. Bottles start at $400 & goes up from there.
- Best table location: Dance floor / main room tables are prime real estate, but not cheap. On nights with top tier talent, dance floor tables can run you 6-8k min before tax and tip. Main room tables are obviously the best, with access to the headliner. Getting table service in any location gives you full access to the entire club.
- Best nights to go: LIV on Sundays is the most popular night at LIV and it’s without a doubt, celebrities’ favorite party. Head over Sunday night for LIV’s weekly hip-hop party. It’s easily the classiest hip-hop event in the city, and while the crowd isn’t as large as on Friday and Saturday, the sounds, ambience, and décor are the same.
- Parking: Exclusive valet service, Street Parking.
- Coat Check: No.
- Mark Cuban spent $110,000 in FOUR HOURS at Liv. That tab included $90,000 bottle of Armand de Brignac — Ace of Spades.
- But Jay-Z holds the record for LIV’s biggest bar tab: he spent $250,000 during the Watch the Throne album release party.
- Fun Fact: LIV is the Roman numeral for 54; which stands for 1954, the year that the Fontainebleau Hotel first opened.
- Google 360 Tour: Click HERE.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress. LIV Nightclub runs a strict door policy; with guys expected to wear a button down shirt, dress pants or dark jeans and shoes. NO athletic wear, hats, shorts, sandals, or flats. are allowed.