Already established as THE premier nightlife destination in L.A. and Vegas, HYDE Lounge’s energy takes over the sand with the debut of its first day and nightlife oceanfront location – HYDE Beach.
» show more
HYDE Beach has hosted some of the world’s premier A-Class talent such as Afrojack, Adventure Club, Nervo, Maxim Magazine, Playboy Magazine, and many more! Come have a drink with us and be sure to expect the unexpected!
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» show less
WHAT to know
Music: HipHop, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Level of difficulty: Almost impossible
Average Line: 20-45min
Attire: Trendy Swimwear
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Mon-Wed, Sun 11am-7pm
WHERE to go
SLS Hotel South Beach
1701 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Hyde Beach at SLS South Beach is located at 1701 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- The Entrance to Hyde Beach is located on the side of hotel, at end of 17th St, on the left when facing beach.
- CLICK HERE to tour this venue.
- Hotel Guest Entry: If you are a guest of the SLS Hotel you do not have to pay to gain entry into pool party. Simply walk up to ropes, show your room key and a valid ID at door, and you’ll be let in immediately. Make sure you come through the hotel’s main pool as the side entrance gets pretty busy.
- The closest Miami gets to an all-out, Vegas-style mega pool party is here.
- Every hour or so, girls parade out to the pool deck and douse the crowd with champagne.
- Hyde Beach offers mixology and cuisine from Katsuya.
- More than 8,000 Square Feet of Pool, Beach and Indoor-Outdoor Space.
- The pool is designed by Philippe Starck to look like a bathtub; complete with 10-foot, 700-Lb silver rubber duck statue.
- The water is filled with giant floating toys, scantily-clad people, and probably 9% champagne by end of day.
- Specialty cocktails created by renowned mixologists.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks and shots are roughly $12 apiece, beers $10. Bottles start at $300.
- When to go: Saturdays and Sundays, noon to dusk. Saturdays are EDM and Sundays are hip-hop, but both parties are absolute must-hits.
- Funktion One sound system.
- Parking: Valet parking is available.
- Beachfront access with an array of private SLS lounge chairs and umbrellas.
- Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
SLS Hotel South Beach
A glitzy homage to South Beach decadence, complete with a celeb pool scene and naughty touches like mirrored ceilings.
Tuck away in this Miami boutique hotel, score the hottest reservations in Miami or play it coy at HYDE Beach, no matter your destination at SLS Hotel South Beach, you can always count on welcoming service, redefined luxury, and undeniable style. At SLS, you don’t need to go to South Beach. South Beach has come to you.
This South Beach spot is high-energy glam, with emphasis on playful. Philippe Starck design keeps things unexpected: hallways are deep black, rooms are bright white and lobby feels like a transplanted log cabin with its vintage camping photos and check-in desk made of oak.
The “anything goes” feel extends to the pools, surrounded by daybeds and for-rent cabanas, where glitterati spend most of the day turning flirting into an art form.
If you want to splurge, book a penthouse suite; these were designed by Lenny Kravitz and go hard with gilt, leather and bathtubs in the bedrooms.
Food options are equally fab, from Latin-influenced treats by celeb chef José Andrés to the stellar sushi from Katsuya Uechi. Pro Tip: Try the caviar-topped salmon sashimi.