FLOYD offers something different from other clubs in Miami’s 24hr club district. On the weeknights, you’ll hear live music—everything from jazz to chamber orchestral. And on weekends, it turns into an intimate nightclub with programming from across the dance music spectrum.
» read more
Floyd’s cocktails aren’t vodka and soda water poured into plastic cups — as they sometimes are at Space. More serious libations are another important element in making the venue feel more grown-up. From the Hemingway daiquiri to the classic Manhattan, Floyd’s cocktail menu keeps it classic with a few twists.
Far cry from all-night rager scene it was once associated with, Floyd offers a well-manicured, mature, and downright jazzy experience to the public.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: Ambient Electronic, Underground House, Jazz
Best for: Live Music
Average Line: 5-20min
Attire: Casual, Trendy
Price: $$ (Moderate)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
10:00PM – 5:00AM
WHERE to go
34 NE 11th Street
Miami, FL 33132
- Location: Located in downtown Miami, between Space and Heart and across the street from E11even.
- Floyd Miami is an upscale cocktail bar / lounge.
- An improvement of the previously Libertine where leather couches would be in the way, now there is a spacious dance floor.
- Jazz bands play every Thursday night, filling up the dim old-timey room with tunes that match cozy feel.
- Great music, great DJs, staff is awesome!
- This venue opens after hours until 5 AM.
- If you’re looking for high quality classic cocktails, this is the perfect place for you.
- Floyd caters to a different crowd focusing on music you don’t constantly hear on the radio. Throw in a cool environment with tasty cocktails and it is a fun spot worth checking out.
- What truly makes this place stand out from your average club is that you can actually sit down and enjoy you drink and chat while enjoying the music.
- Admission: Floyd does not charge a cover but some events are ticket and bottle service only.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-20 for mixed drinks/ cocktails. Bottles start at $250.
- Best table location: The VIP booths are the best tables in the house.
- Best nights to go: Thu, Fri, Sat; but all nights are good. This is one of the best upscale cocktail bars in town.
- Outdoor Seating: No.
- Parking: There is tons of street parking throughout the area. They also have parking lots that overcharge for a bit more security.
- Coat Check: No.
- Smoking: Yes.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).