Do Not Sit On The Furniture stands out from the competition by offering a more sophisticated environment for music lovers who want to enjoy their favorite DJs in an intimate atmosphere.
» read more
And don’t worry — Do Not Sit has booths and an outside patio if you need to take a load off — you are totally allowed to sit on those.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team will take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Give us a call, quick and easy, at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: mostly Electronic
Best for: Groups, Dancing
Average Line: 5-10min
Attire: Casual, Classy
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Capacity: 130 +outdoor
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
10:00PM – 5:00AM
WHERE to go
Do Not Sit On The Furniture, 423 16th St
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Do Not Sit is located in South Beach on 16th between Washington and Drexel.
- Do Not Sit primarily plays electronic music – usually deep house, techno, minimalist type electro.
- 5000 sq ft of Dance Space.
- 130 Person Capacity.
- They play an assortment of electronic music, with room for 2 DJs in the booth.
- The focus here is the music, dancing, and atmosphere.
- No frills, no bullshit. Just good music and dancing.
- Interior, programable lighting and fog machine to add color, movement and excitement to atmosphere.
- Admission: Cover is typically $10. More on nights with bigger DJs / holidays / special events. Friday & Saturday nights have cover charge at $20/person, but if you check in on Yelp, you get $5 off so make sure you check in first!
- Drink Prices: Bottles will run you $150-200 each. $6-$10 for beers and $10+ for mixed drinks/ cocktails.
- Best table location: The indoor dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
- When to go: All nights are pretty good.
- Outdoor Seating: Yes. There is a large outdoor patio with seating.
- Parking: Street and parking lot parking.
- Coat Check: No.
- Smoking: Yes. Outdoor Area / Patio Only.
- Good For Happy Hour: Yes.
The Dress Code
The dress code is fairly relaxed. You can get in with sneakers and a t-shirt.