Club Space, today the name is synonymous with dance music in the United States. The go-to for nightlife enthusiasts in the nation, the club is proudly marching on into it’s second decade of operation.
Inhabiting a “fixer-upper” of a sprawling one-story warehouse just off of Biscayne Blvd, the original Club Space was a serious gamble.
» read more
State-of-the-art lighting, sound, and visual systems, the venue rapidly set “the” standard for clubs not only in the Miami area, but throughout the country. With original residents like legendary DJ/Producer Oscar G, trance maven Edgar V, house stalwart Roland and local favorite Ivano Bellini, the gauntlet had been thrown down.
Coupled with a sudden influx of guest DJs such as Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, John Digweed, Sasha, Deep Dish, Danny Tenaglia (who played a record 20-hour set during the 2000 WMC), and a then-unknown Dutch fellow named Tiesto, the nightlife landscape of the area, and the nation as a whole had been shaken up.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
WHAT to know
Music: mostly Electronic
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 10-30min
Attire: Casual, Relaxed
Price: $$ (Moderate)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Sat: Open 24hrs
WHERE to go
Club Space Miami
34 NE 11th St
Miami, FL 33132
- Location: Club Space is located in Downtown Miami at 34 NE 11th St, Miami, FL 33132.
- Space always open on Saturdays – usually until 3-4 PM on Sundays.
- One of the best after hours spots in Miami.
- If you plan to go to Space we would recommend buying tickets beforehand – the ticket line is significantly shorter than general admission.
- There are 2 rooms – main room and terrace, with two different DJs spinning.
- Average wait times totally depend on the night and what time it is. If you arrive at around 11 when the club opens there will generally be no wait, but as the night goes on the line typically gets longer and longer. Because space is open until 4 PM the next day, you’ll often see lines outside even at 7 or 8 AM.
- Admission: General admission is usually $20-40 on standard nights. On nights with big DJs expect to pay more.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks and shots are roughly $15-18 apiece. Bar is open all night.
- Best table location: The DJ Booth Table is the best table in the main room.
- Best nights to go: Saturday nights are best.
- Club Space offers both 18+ and 21+ events.
- Parking: $5 – $20. Best to arrive around 1 AM for parking.
- Coat Check: No.
HOW to dress
- Dress code is very relaxed. Come as you are, as long as you’re not wearing sandals.
- Club Space does not permit any hula hoops, glow sticks, or any object that can be used as a projectile. We also do not allow any weapons such as firearms, knives, or pepper spray into the venue. This is in the best interest of all of our Space Invaders.
- Professional cameras are not permitted in the venue, nor is flash photography or videography of any form (yes, this includes your phone).