Caprice is one of the finest custom 130′ foot, luxurious party boats offered by Boat Miami. She is the perfect boat for a celebration of a wedding, birthday event, social event, and corporate events up to 400 guests.
» read more
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» read less
What to know
Home Dock: FLA
Best for: Groups, Couples
No. of Decks: (3)
Overall Length: 130-ft
Where to go
NBHD: Ft Lauderdale
2950 NE 32nd Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Click here to tour this venue.
- Accommodates up to 400 guests
- Sit-Down dinner service for up to 165 guests
- Custom-built in 1999
- Completely updated interior in 2014
- Entire first deck available for dining
- Five-foot bay windows for viewing Fort Lauderdale waterways
- Custom-made copper ceiling on party boat
- Party Boat rental has 1,700 squarest main salon with custom bar, baby grand piano, and lounge
- Partially enclosed top deck with full bar, private stateroom, and additional outdoor dance floor
- State-of-the-art sound system on party boat
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Master Stateroom with king bed & bath
- VIP Stateroom with twin beds
Where to park
Still have questions? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Caprice Yacht Fort Lauderdale NYE Speakeasy Party Cruise 2020
Presented by Miami Nightlife, get ready for a special event, Speakeasy 2020 New Year’s Eve Cruise aboard the 130-foot Caprice Luxury Yacht. You’ll be transported back to Roaring 20’s at this themed affair — surrounded by slew of movers and shakers all dressed to the 9s!
With live DJs spinning best in Top 40 music on 1st and 3rd deck, four (4) hours of premium open bar, and tray passed apps; there really isn’t much that’s missing from this event. To top things off, you’ll be taking in the best views that this city has to offer; Biscayne Bay, South Beach, Bayfront Park, Big Orange Drop (35-ft neon orange icon with sunglasses), fireworks show and the stunning downtown Miami Skyline.
Grab tickets HERE while you can for THE New Years Eve special event not to miss. Opt for VIP with priority boarding and reserved seating.
Zoot Suits, Flapper, Roaring 20’s attire is preferred, but not mandatory. Otherwise, upscale cocktail / semi-formal attire required. Got questions?? Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.