Cameo is a multi-level nightclub and music venue in the heart of South Beach and has been iconic part of Miami nightlife since 1983.
Over the years, Cameo has hosted performances by numerous big name artists like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kid Rock, Lil Wayne, Future, Eminem, Drake, DJ Khaled, Yo Gotti, Jeezy, YG and hundreds more.
» show more
Cameo offers full premium bar selections and VIP bottle service at the most affordable price on Miami Beach. The staff creates a high-energy environment perfect for birthday, bachelor & bachelorette parties or any other celebration.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can help take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great Miami day or night out. Call us quick and easy at (305) 747-7660. We’d love to hear from you!
» show less
WHAT to know
Music: HipHop, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 15-30min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
WHEN to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturday
WHERE to go
Cameo Night Club
1445 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Location: Cameo is located on Washington Ave; just two blocks from both of South Beach’s most popular tourist areas, Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road Mall.
- It can get hot on the dance floor – come dressed appropriately!
- Cameo is well known for their hip hop top local DJs.
- Admission: Cover charge ranges between $25-$40/person.
- Exceptional service.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $20 for Mixed Drinks / Cocktails; and around $700 for bottles.
- Bottle service minimums varies depending on the talent spinning, and the number of people in your party. Bottle service / table packages start at $500-$6000.
- Best nights to go: Saturdays are the best nights! The hip hop party is super popular with locals.
- The Crowd: Ages 25-35 with everyone dressed to 9’s!
- Outdoor Seating: Yes.
- Parking: Valet, Street.
- Coat Check: No.
- Best Table Location: The tables closest to the DJ are the best tables in the house.
- Smoking: Yes.
HOW to dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).